UN STANDARDS ON JUDICIARY
- U.N. Basic Principles on the Independence of the Judiciary
- Bangalore Principles of Judicial Conduct
- Guidelines on the Role of Prosecutors
- Procedures for the Effective Implementation of the Basic Principles on the Independence of the Judiciary
COUNCIL OF EUROPE RESOLUTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- European Charter on the Statute of Judges
- Recommendation (86) 12 concerning measures to prevent and reduce the excessive workload in the courts
- Recommendation (94) 12 on the independence, efficiency and role of judges
- Recommendation (95) 5 concerning the introduction and improvement of the functioning of appeal systems and procedures in civil and commercial cases
- Recommendation (2000) 19 on the role of public prosecution in the criminal justice system
OPINIONS OF CONSULTATIVE COUNCIL OF EUROPEAN JUDGES - COUNCIL OF EUROPE
- Opinion No 1 (2001) on standards concerning the independence of the judiciary and the irremovability of judges
- Opinion No 2 (2001) on the funding and management of courts
- Opinion No 3 (2002) on ethics and liability of judges
- Opinion No 4 (2003) on training for judges
- Opinion No 5 (2003) on the law and practice of judicial appointments to the European court of human rights
- Opinion No 6 (2004) on fair trial with a reasonable time
- Opinion No 7 (2005) on "justice and society"
- Opinion No 8 (2006) on "the role of judges in the protection of the rule of law and human rights in the context of terrorism"
- Opinion No 9 (2006) on "the role of national judges in ensuring an effective application of international and European law
- Opinion No 10 (2007) on "Council for the Judiciary in the service of society"
- Opinion No 11 (2008) on "the quality of judicial decision"
- Opinion No. 12 (2009) on the relations between Judges and Prosecutors in a democratic society
Download SUMMIT RESULTS
* For more, please visit :